Peachy Pink Prom Dresses
Looking for the perfect fit? Compare your unique measurements with ebProm's measuring guide, use our made-to-order model which allows us to make your dress based on your exact measurements for a custom-fit dress.
|Color:||Peach Pink(Color No.98 on the color chart)
|Occasion:||Wedding, Party, Cocktail, Prom, special occasions
|Skirt Length:||Floor Length|
|Tailoring Time:||15-21 Days|
|Shipping Time:||3-8 Days|
* Chiffon fabric
* Lace appliques bodice
* Pleated waist
* Floor length (About 155cm from shoulder-neck point over bust to hem)
* The dress is better to be made in light colour, because the lace appliques is not easy to dye well in dark colours
For this item only one dress is available, any other accessories are not included.
There will be 1-2cm error due to different measurement method and tool.
Color representation may vary by monitor, slight colour aberration is acceptable.
|Dress Size Chart(Inch)|
|Dress Size Chart(Centimeters)|
Measuring Guide for Women
For custom-made, please give us the measurements below:
1. Upper Bust: Measure above the breasts and across the armpits
2. Bust: Measure around the fullest part of bust
3. Under Bust: Measure underneath the breasts
4. Nipple to Nipple: Nipple to Nipple
5. Waist: Measure around your waist, 4cm above the Belly Button
6. Hip: Measure across the widest part of the hips
7. Shoulder to Nipple: From the shouder to Nipple
8. Shoulder to Waist: Measure from shoulder top to the waist line
9. Dress Length: Measure from shoulder neck point to the bottom of the dress across the breast（With Heels）
10. Shoulder Width: Measure from one shoulder point across the back to the other shoulder point.
11. Your Actual Height: Measure from the head to the feet without shoes
For dress with sleeves or off the shoulder styles, the following measurements are needed:
12. Around armhole
13. Around upper arm
14. Around elbow
16. Around shoulder
17. Sleeve length
For mermaid style:
18. Around thigh: Standing with your feet together, measure around thigh(2 legs together)
How to Measure For Your Dress Size
Wedding dress and special occasion dress sizes often fit tighter than regular clothing sizes. In order to avoid the size mistakes, plea do follow the measuring tips when ordering online. It takes times and efforts to measure your size accurately. Having a friend or your tailor take the measurements for you is absolutely worthwhile before ordering online. The top one reason gowns don’t fit is their measurements taken incorrectly.So which do you prefer?
Tips for Measuring for Your Dress Size
Ask your friends, relatives, or your tailor to help you take measurements as accurate as possible. The more accurate, the better fit.
Make alterations for a perfect look. Nearly all formal gown needs the alteration no matter you buy online or in the laval bridal shop.
While measuring, keep the measuring tape snug instead of tight around your body part. Never such in your tummy for a smaller belly number!
Your dress size is only a number. Formal dress sizes fit tighter than common clothing, you’d better order a larger size than your normal one. The number over the tag inside your gown is not the key. The most important thing is how you look like in your favorite dress.
Measure around the fullest part of your breast. It’s better to wear a bra which you may wear with your dress, or don’t wear bra if you don’t plan to wear a bra inside your dress, most of our dresses are built with bra and bones. Make sure the measuring tape is comfortable. Do not make it too tight while measure your bust. Remember the bust measurement should not be the identical size as your bra.
Measure around your waist about 1-2 inches / 3-4.5cm up your belly button. When measure your waist, make sure no clothing is under your tape. Make sure the measuring tape is comfortable. Do not make it too tight while measure your waist.
Do not wear low cut jeans or pants while taking your waist measurements. Someone nay think it’s OK as her waist is exposed, wearing that can add 1 or more inches to your real waist size.