Gold Prom Dresses
As you can imagine this questioned is asked all the time. A Golden Asp is the snake from the story of Cleopatra. Because the story of Cleopatra was popular in the late 1960’s the founders of Golden Asp choose this as the store name. The store at that time was a hippie shop, a place to buy jeans, rocker clothes and strangely Prom Dresses too, making the name perfect. When Golden Asp evolved and began selling only formal wear there was brief consideration of changing the name. This was quickly dismissed because the name Golden Asp is recognized as being synonymous with Prom Dresses in the Philadelphia region.
I live in the Philadelphia area. Where is your store?
Established in 1969 Golden Asp is located minutes from I-95, Route 1 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike just outside Philadelphia. Customers from all over Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland make the trip to shop at our store. They drive because they have heard about the thousands of Prom Dresses in stock, including one of a kind Dresses, Dresses that are Exclusive to Golden Asp and the great service when shopping at our store.
Here is our address:
2438 Pasqualone Boulevard
Bensalem, Pa. 19020
Our Phone Number is:
Because we are the prom dress experts and recognized by our customers as the most trusted prom dress store in the Philadelphia area and the nation.
Shopping at Golden Asp Retail Store:
- Golden Asp travels around the World to find the most beautiful dresses for our retail store. Many of the gowns available in our store are exclusive to Golden Asp. These exclusive dresses are not for sale on our online store. You will find them at our Retail Store only.
- We register dresses! When you purchase a dress at the Golden Asp retail store, we register your dress. What does it mean to have your dress registered? Your sales associate will ask you your school and which Prom you are attending and your dress will be registered to that particular list. We cannot sell the same style in the same color for the same Prom or Dance, however we will sell the same dress in a different color to the same Prom or Dance. Although we try our absolute best, on rare occasions there will be duplications and therefore Golden Asp does not guarantee that you will not be wearing the same dress as someone else at your Prom. There are too many factors beyond our control that can lead to a dress being duplicated. Registering a gown is a courtesy and can only be used for a dress that has been purchased from our retail location (not online) at the time of purchase.
- Our physical retail store does not carry short dresses. Because the demand for long Prom Dresses is so strong we want to dedicate our retail space to the largest and most diverse collection of Long Prom Dresses for customers shopping at our store. If you are looking for a short dress please visit our website www.goldenaspprom.com.
- We carry sizes 0-24
- Did we say we stock thousands of dresses?
- We have been selling Prom Dresses since 1969. We are the oldest Prom Dress Retailer in the United States.
- Great Customer Service. This is not just talk – come in and see for yourself!
- No need to bring a parent with you just to try on Dresses. You are welcome to try on our Prom Dresses anytime.
Shopping at Golden Asp Online:
- We carry short dresses
- Some of the inventory that you see on our online store is not necessarily available in our retail store. This includes dresses, shoes, and accessories. Our inventory varies for each business. Have a question about inventory? Call us! 215-752-4990.
- We stock Thousands of dresses!
Are all the dresses on your site in stock in your store?
We do stock thousands of dresses and have the largest selection in the Philadelphia area. However, we do not have all the dresses featured on our website in stock at our retail store. You will find Prom Dresses at our retail store that are exclusive to Golden Asp and many Dresses made specifically for Golden Asp. Want something truly special? Then come into the store and choose from thousands of dresses!
Do you sell short prom dresses in your retail store?
We only sell Long Prom Dresses at our retail store. If you would like a Short Prom Dress please order online.